6.2.10

Saturday, February 6, 2010.....Nana says...

                                              It's Still Winter Here


   I'm so glad January is over and done with. Now February. We have just celebrated Ground Hog Day and Imbolc. What ever channel we tune in to, we all recognize the returning of the light and the quickening within the earth.

   Clearly there is beauty in winter. Am I glad I live in an area on this planet where I get to experience the seasons? Usually, yes.

"The snow doesn't give a soft white damn who it touches."
e.e. cummings

I have no profound point to make. I'm just sayin'... It's still winter here.

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Yaaaaayyyyy!!!! You did it!!! Congrats!!!

Emjay said...

Thank you! Thank you!
I'm so happy!

susanna said...

Pretty photographs and the e.e. cummings quote has me smiling.

Nana said...

Thank you, Susanna, for stopping by and for your comment.

It's fun to take pictures but no so much fun to stay out in the cold for long!

Elizabeth Parsons said...

thanks for your kind words you left today at my blog- it's means a lot to me!
Elizabeth (allthingspaper.com)